HELP WITH MY VACMASTER VP112S

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flyfishingal

Original poster
Aug 21, 2012
Delhi, Ca
I messed up today. I was puraying some apercots and put the pulp in a bag to seal it up. well it spilled out during the sealing process. I turned off the machine but the pulp was everywhere.

my question is (if anyone knows) can I take the lid off so I can wash the pulp out. there are 4 screws on each side on the hinges. I want to know if I can take the screws out without messing the ssystem up?

ANY HELP WILL BE SO HELPFUL. I tried to call vacmasters but the tech support was closed for the night. I am worried all that pulp will dry on the machine and will need a good soaking.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FROM THE CRAZY CANNING LADY IN CA.

They sell replacement lids for that machine, and I would think that would be the same as taking it off and cleaning it, if you really think that is necessary.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky