Help with eggs please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just smoke them at 225-250 for about 3 hrs. I've never bothered to check the temp. They'll be cooked. Keep them off the hot spots to keep the shell from exploding.

I normally leave mine on for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, 225-250 and as soon as they come off the smoker I plunge them into cold water to stop them from cooking and giving that slightly greenish color around the yolk, though if that does develop it is completely safe.

I put mine in for atleast 2 1/2 or 3 hours along with what ever else I'm smoking. But if you haven't done them do you have a good probe thermo meter?? Then just hold the egg in your hand a poke it into the egg and then throw it into the smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky