• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slickmick84

Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
Currently I have a small vertical charcoal/wood smoker grill but i would like to grow bigger. I've been searching all the outlets around me, home depot, Lowe's , Sam's club, tractor supply etc.. My current issuse is the American build of these, I can't find any! What are the brands, costs, and or reviews on some American made smoker barrels? My budget isn't to break the bank just yet because I do live in a apartment. I do have a back deck so I can go modestly big. Thank you

SmokinAl, thank you so much. Is this the correct forum for this question? Wasn't to sure. Also, would you haooen to know the gentlemens name on here for me to ask questions? Thanks, Chris

Google "$50 no-weld UDS build". Just spend the extra money to get an 85-gal food-grade drum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky