help deciding

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How were you able to get 200# of pellets with the grill?

At no point did I say I put 200# of pellets in the grill. I said I burned through them :emoji_wink: I got 5) 40# bags of pellets with my order. The hopper holds 40# of pellets. Fill it 5 times and you've gone through 200# of pellets. That thing will run a LONG time between fill-ups.

Robert

tx smoker, knowing Dick's pellet prices I hope you're making them price match Atwood's farm and ranch prices. There's one in Waco where you can check.

what do you have? 1 other differenceRT has 2 meat probes GSB has 1.

I have a Memphis Wood Fire Grill, it’s an Older model, an Advantage Plus, it has been replaced by an import version (below). We have had ours 10 years and it’s still going strong (bought the floor demo model)! If money wasn’t a thing I would have a built in Pro Elite........

https://memphisgrills.com/shop/cart-models/beale-street-stainless-steel/

All that aside, I would be perfectly happy with the RT or GSB......realize that I got the Memphis back then because it was one of the few that had a true PID controller and it’s full stainless. Today most have gone to the PID.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky