Hellow from central Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote1263

Original poster
Feb 19, 2008
Hi,I'm Ike from Illinois and not new to cooking just smoking,I have a Smoke Hollow electric smoker.I have used you guys and gals techniques and recipes over the last 2 weeks and have not had one complaint.I have worked at Kraft foods for 24 years.I am an outdoors person hunt'n,fish'n and trapper.I have 2 daughters.I have to say I am addicted to this site,thank you for having me.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

coyote1263
Glad you joined us on the forums and welcome to SMF !!!
It is a very addictive hobby, anything we can do to feed your addiction just ask !!!

welcome, this is the best site i've found for info on all things meat smoking. i have an electric and an offset firebox charbroiler and i'm getting better at smoking just from this site!

Welcome from a fellow Illinois member! THis site is the s%#$! I have learned gobs from the guys and gals here. Some times I just come here to cheer myself up because everyone is always upbeat and the knowledge as well as the jokes ROCK!

I have found this to be the best smokin school around....and you can't bea the tuition rates!! Without the help of everyone here I probably would have given up before I got started.
Bill

Ditto to what the others have said, especially the" welcome to the site". Good to have another midwest smoker join the family. Get ready to double your meat bill at the grocery store!
icon_wink.gif

welcome Ike and yup on what cap dan says-hard to get through the meat dept. without a few sales.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky