Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

monroesmoker

Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Brandon from Louisiana here just bought char-griller outlaw with sbf(IS this a good grill?). Ill upgrade when I graduate. Ive been grilling for years now its time for me to slow it down and add some smoke.

Howdy Brandon, glad you made the leap from high heat and flame to low, slow, thin and blue.
No doubt that you will learn tons from the folks on this site and you will feel right at home.
Happy smoke...

Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us. Take the time to read the posts and ask questions and you'll be smoking great food in no time.
icon_smile.gif

Hello to you too my friend, and welcome to the SMF.Many of us started out as grillers, and then added smoking to our thrills. Laisser les bons temps rouler- Let the good times roll!

Hello Brandon, and welcome to the SMF family. Glad you found us. I'm not familiar with your smoker, but there are folks here who are who can give you good tips. Browse the threads in charcoal smokers and wood smokers sections, or just ask and you'll get all the help you want.

Brandon welcome to SMF glad you joined us. If you check the charcoal section I'm sure you'll find some mods to make your smoker even better. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky