Hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slidell

Original poster
Mar 23, 2009
I'm brand new and messing with a MES in Slidell, La.

I lurked for a while but thought I should register to say thanks for trying a few of the posted recipes and rubs...and avoid making a big MES!

Thanks
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Welcome to SMF, Slidell! Glad you decided to stop lurkin' and join our group. You'll like it here. Lots of good folks who like to help. I hear good things about the MES, and there are plenty of members here who use it. All you have to do to get advice is ask and I know they'll be along to assist.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Have fun and happy smoking

Good to have you along. Some real MES pros around here, more than willing to share there knowledge with you.

Welcome to SMF! Lots of ideas and recipes around here, just gotta get involved and the ideas will pour out.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to quit lurking.

Welcome to the SMF, you're in the company of folks who like to share good times.

Welcome aboard!

I bet you find more than a few ideas for upcoming smokes. This is a great resource with a lot of knowledge...enjoy!

BBQ Eng.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky