Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

froman524

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 6, 2016
Hi everyone, I've been smoking off and on for 10+ years, but just recently found this forum and decided to join.  I rescued my smoker from an alley behind my friends house in Baltimore and it has served me pretty well.  I'm pretty sure it's a Char-Griller Super Pro 2121.  I've used it without a side fire box all this time, but I intend on adding that soon.  I'm kind of surprised how easy it was to manage the temperature without the fire box, but I'd like to get more serious about smoking, so I think it's time to take it to the next level.  I posted to the beef forum earlier today about the brisket I did Sunday, but it hasn't been approved by the moderator yet.  I look forward to received feedback on that and continuing to learn and share information on this.

Abe

Hi Abe!

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky