Hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnygrant

Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Temecula, CA

Hey guys/gals,

I am new to smoking meat{s), I live in Temecula, CA, and due to a recent accident that forced me to retire at the ripe age of 46, I thought I would build myself a smokehouse & learn how to smoke some meat since I love the smoke flavor so much. I look forward to learning some techniques from you members, and coming up with some of my own smokehouse recipes.

Here are some pics of the smokehouse I am building. Still a work in progress. I still need to veneer the cinder block, pour a slab for my barrel stove & wood storage on the lower level behind the smokehouse, so hopefully I can fire this thing up soon.

Let me know what you think!

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

That's going to be one heck of a smokehouse!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky