Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

livindangerous

Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
My name is Sean. I live in Tallahassee, FL by way of Cincinnati. A few years ago I got into smoking after being utterly disappointed in the local trends of of over cooking meat with heavy hickory smoke and then trying to disguise that flavor with sauce. It became clear that, if I wanted to eat good Memphis style meat I was going to have to make it myself. I first used my charcoal grill with indirect heat before graduating to an Akorn about a year back. I have been following the posts here for a couple of years now but just decided to join. I am a pepper head who grows his own peppers and include a slight kick all the way up to a red ring inducing burn in every cook. I know I will learn a whole lot from you all here (I already have) but I hope I have gained enough experience to be able to share new info with you all as well.

welcome1.gif
To SMF glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals here with tons of info to help you. Take the time to read on home page Initial Greeting for some helpful info on this great sight.

Thank you. I have already learned a lot here over the years but until recently I didn't have the experience to help in any conversations so I never joined.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky