Hello, whats with all the spam???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
Any mods workin today?
icon_evil.gif

Yeah I am "working". Sorry that I didn't delete it quick enough for your liking.

Stirring the pot; it's getting real old.

Hey ron, yall just keep doin what ya doin, workin out fine.

Folks, let's remember, our moderators are volunteers, they come here an do this job ta hep us. Let's not ride there backs to hard ok? Yes, there has been some spam, they been knockin it off perty darn quick. Let's hep em out by one member notifyin em bout it an all of us thankin em fer the job they be doin.

Ta all the mods an admins an other folks workin here fer free a hardy "Thank You" from the hollar.

Geez, guys!

I login every morning before going to work and check for reported spam. And quite frequently I get'em before they are reported. Just this morning I checked before I made my weekend call to NZ and decimated a spammer who had SIXTEEN posts. How many of you were up at 6:00 this morning with checking the site as the first thing you had to do?

Most of you never see the work we do because you do not keep the hours we do and are just not always watching as we are.

After finishing up my personal business I went shopping for this weekend's smoking goodies. I returned an hour later and the first thing I did was hit the SMF to make sure all was well. Ron beat me to this spammer. Good going, Ron!

I can understand your frustration at seeing a spammer's post sit on the site for a bit. But, please....we all have lives and cannot be here 100% of the time. We do our best, most of which is unseen by the majority.

Y'all have a nice long weekend. I'll be watching, I promise!

Cheers!

thanks mods you guys do a great job i never see spam.i see spam reported never give that much thought now i see why

Ifin yall don't see where somebody else has reported it, yup, that be what yall do. Just send em the note that it is spam. These fellers do a right fine job of wipin them yahoo's out. To bad them folks don't take up this craft insteada wastin time an resources on such foolishness.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky