Hello to all

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by smokindawgs, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Hello to all i have been looking around the forum for a while and i like the way everyone is so helpful here i cook on a homebuilt offset(catering and competion) and a wsm i look forward to being part of this forum

2. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome Keith.
    We are always happy to welcome new folks to the site. Sounds like you already have a bit of experience in the realm of smoke. Would love to see some pics of your smoker and any experience you have had in competitions.
    I'm sure you'll love it here.

3. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF, Keith. Glad you joined us.

4. smokingscooby

smokingscooby Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF!

5. cajunsmoke13

cajunsmoke13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome S.D. Glad to have you...

6. gnubee

gnubee Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Thats why I joined too. The immediate and friendly help I recieved as a complete newb is worth its weight in gold. Remember, we do love qview ( pictures of BBQ related subjects ) and we love to answer questions. Thats what this site is all about.

7. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

first welcome to SMF. you'll fine everyone here very helpful and like gnubee said we like the pictures. We might have to talk about that dawg thing. Just kiddin we like to play the dawgs
    GO GATORS

8. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

9. harrylips

harrylips Smoke Blower

Glad to have you here. Welcome!

10. mcmelik

mcmelik Smoke Blower

Nice to have you with us Kieth. This place is AWSOME !!!!!!!!

11. grothe

grothe Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome aboard Keith....glad ya joined in!

12. bbrock

bbrock Meat Mopper

Welcome to smf I have only been a member a short time and already been helped out so much and got some good tip from mods on my smoker to tips on recipes. The people are very down to earth and very helpful you will like it here..

13. old poi dog

old poi dog Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Aloha, Glad to have on board. Don't be hesitant to ask any questions. Lots of good people here. Looking forward to seeing some of your Smokes and hearing more from you.

14. dingle

dingle Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Glad you found us and joined in Dawg! Enjoy your ride

15. Thanks all for the great welcome shots i look forward to being part of the forum

16. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hi Keith, and welcome to the best smoking site on the net... SMF that is. Looking forward to a fun summer with good smokes and Q too.

17. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here.