hello to all from mayer az

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawruff

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
AZ Mayer
hello to all im new to here this forums place has help me out so i thought that i would post my build to see what i can do and so on im just getting start with the new world of smokers i got a free upright water smoker from a friend will i like the food that i made and then when a got a biger one from wal=world well that thing when back after the 1st use beer can are better made then this thing so im making one will post today after work thx to all
Scott

Welcome-we like to watch smoker builds so be sure to post up lots of pics.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to SMF from Safford.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

First off welcome Scott to SMF. You'll like it here cause there are abunch of good folks here that would just love to help you out with just about anything to do with smoking. We really like to have newbies here because they can bring in a new propective to how things are done. There's nothing like a new set of eyes to give and new way to make things that little differant to make things alittle better. So I hope you know about the Qview here.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=58920
Here's a link to photobucket it's free and easy to download pictures. Then if your really new to smoking Look up the E-course.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...play.php?f=127
It's also free and it will give you the basics of smoking. So after all of that you just need to go grab something to smoke and if you have any question just post them here and we will answer it quickly so you don't have any mishaps with your smoke.
Welcome To Your New Addiction

well here and update my first smoker did not turn out how i would like it to here a pic of it
85d348a6_Jenny%20041.jpg

then i like all the little mini smoker so much i made one for the little cook out the big one is $$$ to run here a pic of the small one 
532fd010_Jenny%20034.jpg

and the new one to come
691fca7e_Jenny%20040.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky