Hello there

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thathdbandit

Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
UK
Hi, im Matt from The UK, big fan of American BBQ programmes, you guys know how to do it best, so thought id have a go.

Ive just bought a ProQ Amigo 3in1 bbq smoker
ae12a485_Amigo3.jpg

and was wondering whats the best way to season it, and what would you suggest is a good food to start my meat quest with?

Many thanks and look forward to conversing with all of you on everything Q :)

Welcome aboard.  The friendly folks here will give you better and more helpful info than you will find on those BBQ programs.

Good luck and good smoking.

Reactions: thathdbandit
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif
 I would spray it down with vegetable oil and use a wood that you would smoke with. Chicken parts are a good starter, usually inexpensive and if something goes wrong your not out a lot of money. 

I bought some hickory wood chips with the unit so I'll be using them, and I think I'm gonna try a whole chicken first, going to brine it as well as I've never tried this then sort out a rub and see what happens.....gulp!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky