Hello, Im augiedoggy and I'm a hobby addict...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

augiedoggy

Original poster
Jun 25, 2015
Hello everyone, I found this forum about a week ago when trying to decide which smoker to buy (ended up getting a MES gen1 30 electric because that was my best option from the place I had a gift card for.)

I've done some wood,charcoal and porpane smoking in the past but never more than a couple times a year.

I'm a field engineer by trade working of electromechanical equipment.

I am pretty active in the electric section of the big home brewing forum as thats one of my main hobbies as well as restoring cars, camping ,hunting , most of your stereotype manly hobbies lol...

I have a brotherinlaw who is very into smoking and is building a large trailer smoker now and he has turned my onto the hobby as I have gotten him into home brewing...

hope to learn (and share) a lot here,

thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board! Use the Search to look up your smoker and see how people use them.

No smoking for me today, it's yellow and red weather radar from here to Missouri.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the best forum on the internet, Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. Glad you joined up.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky