hello from Wyoming

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rufus

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
wyoming
My name is Rufus and I have been looking at this webb sight for over a year and have used several recipes and ideas from it.I feel guilty for taking so long hit the roll call.I'm a ex commercial fisherman,I fished Salmon,king,dungeness and snow crab,herring,sardines and squid from Alaska all the way down the coast to California.My smoking and grilling tools are a gosm,weber genesis natural gas grill and 3 various size weber charcoal grills.What impresses me about this sight is all the help the masters give the new guy's.I have been smoking for several years but have gotten a hundred times better since finding this well of knowledge.I bought Jeff's rub and sauce recipe the 2nd time I viewed,I got so much info it was worth every penny plus the great recipe.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hey, Rufus! Welcome from another windy state member. Yes, it is a great place here on the forum. Glad you joined. Great place to share your experiences here, so please do chine in when you like.

Eric

Good to have you along Rufus! Lots of interesting experience you've got there. It is amazing how your smoking, Qing skills grow almost overnight after being around here for awhile. There is some early interest in a Montana Wyoming area gathering this summer in the events section.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky