Hello from Wisconsin!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

EvenFlow87k

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
Good evening everyone,

My name is Jeremy. I hail from the great city of Colby (the home of Colby cheese!) in central WI.

I have been grilling for about 25 years and smoking for about 15. I have built my own rolling cooker, and am currently rebuilding/converting a Smoke Hollow 44 into a completely stainless traveling smoker. I also have a Weber 22" kettle, a 4 burner Leisure Chef grill station, a 24" sq. campfire grill, and a coleman roadtrip in my arsenal.

I am always looking for new ideas, recipes, and possible future builds (Shhhh! don't let my wife hear that, lol).

Thanks for looking,
Jeremy Gosse

My two home builds.
20200905_153948.jpg
17771[1].jpeg

Welcome Jeremy from Colorado.
Colby Longhorn is about my favorite eating cheese. Like your cookers too. I think you will fit right in Here. Don’t be shy, and don’t be a stranger.

Reactions: EvenFlow87k
Welcome from MN, you f#@$king cheese head. Looks like some very nice cookers you have. Are those... semi exhaust stacks i see???

Welcome from MN, you f#@$king cheese head. Looks like some very nice cookers you have. Are those... semi exhaust stacks i see???
Not semi stacks, but stainless dairy tube. Gotta stick with the cheese head theme, lol.
I was able to scavenge the tubing from a job we did for a customer years ago.

Reactions: bigfurmn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky