• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Wisconsin!

EvenFlow87k

Smoke Blower
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jul 27, 2021
Good evening everyone,

My name is Jeremy. I hail from the great city of Colby (the home of Colby cheese!) in central WI.

I have been grilling for about 25 years and smoking for about 15. I have built my own rolling cooker, and am currently rebuilding/converting a Smoke Hollow 44 into a completely stainless traveling smoker. I also have a Weber 22" kettle, a 4 burner Leisure Chef grill station, a 24" sq. campfire grill, and a coleman roadtrip in my arsenal.

I am always looking for new ideas, recipes, and possible future builds (Shhhh! don't let my wife hear that, lol).

Thanks for looking,
Jeremy Gosse

My two home builds.
20200905_153948.jpg
17771[1].jpeg

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Welcome Jeremy from Colorado.
Colby Longhorn is about my favorite eating cheese. Like your cookers too. I think you will fit right in Here. Don’t be shy, and don’t be a stranger.

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Welcome from MN, you f#@$king cheese head. Looks like some very nice cookers you have. Are those... semi exhaust stacks i see???

EvenFlow87k

Smoke Blower
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jul 27, 2021
Welcome from MN, you f#@$king cheese head. Looks like some very nice cookers you have. Are those... semi exhaust stacks i see???
Not semi stacks, but stainless dairy tube. Gotta stick with the cheese head theme, lol.
I was able to scavenge the tubing from a job we did for a customer years ago.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have ya join us!
Al

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
You know what you call a Viking with a Superbowl ring?

Thought we called them washed up free agents signed for too much money? Lol

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.