hello from va

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

funnyguy911

Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
Greetings from Virginia by the way of Anchorage Alaska. I bumped into this awesome forum by mistake. I have a rival electric smoker, and a brinkmann smoke n' pit. I love to smoke on my spare time or when I throw a get together and bbq up whole chicken, ribs, and whatever I can stick in the pit. I am looking to do mods on my brinkmann smoke n pit like propane conversion if anyone can point me in the right direction. It would be of a great help!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Welcome to the site from another Virginian. Check out the 5 day ecourse if you get a chance. Full of good info.
As far as your smoke n' pit goes not sure which one you have several brinkmann models use that name along with the name of pitmaster or smoke king, etc...
What type of propane mod are you wanting?

Lots of great information here, lots of great people and great Q. Welcome to the forum!

hello what part of virginia are you from. I am in fairfax northern va. I wanted to hook up a propane tank and burner to the fire box, It is a wood burner I have seen gassmoker.com but would like to do my own conversion kit if possible... thanks to all for a warm welcome and will be talking to you all more
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Welcome to the smf. If its been done then more then likely someone on here has done it before. Just look around and if you can find it ask away, someone will answer you.

Kookie
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Howdy, and welcome to the SMF. Many a member have started on a Brinkman, it's all a learning curve for the best Q. Stick around, the coming year is going to rock your socks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky