Hello from VA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wmgeo

Original poster
May 21, 2014
Deltaville, VA
Hey! I'm Will. I live in Virginia on the Chesapeake bay and I'm addicted to brisket. Well, ribs and Boston butts too...I couldn't walk away from whole hog or smoked sausage either. I'm just a fan of anything smoked I suppose. But my buddy and I were having a fairly in depth conversation about our love for brisket one night last fall and I got to wondering if I had the ability to smoke my own meats. So I got a small electric smoker and like that just fine(its hard to beat something that's easy to use and easy to clean). But that same buddy and I decided we were going to step our game up as he is a welder and I have access to oil tanks by virtue of my job. So we're about to begin building a real-deal smoker from a 275 gal. Oval tank set vertically using direct flow. I figured I had better get an account here as I'm sure we will need to call on the expertise of the many skilled veterans in this group from time to time. I also plan on sharing our build with you all.

Hello Will, welcome to the site. help is here whenever you need it

Gary S

welcome1.gif
 Will!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky