Hello from tx

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

msmith

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 22, 2006
Haltom City Tx
Just wanted to say hi am looking forward to making new friends who like smoking as much as i do. Have been cooking about 10 yrs, finally built the smoker of my dreams about 3 yrs ago. tried to post a pic but the file is to big to post. I built a 16' trailor with 2 smokers. wood box, utility box. side burners. sink with water tank. refrigerated cooler box. both stacks swivel to keep out backdraft. Would like to see pics of other smokers.

hi from waco. i just joined the other day, too. i am new to smoking, only smoking a rack of spareribs last week. they were good though, and they were all eaten. i have been grilling for a few years though, on a gas grill.

Glad to meet you chris, i enjoy cooking a lot also today im smoking a 72lb pig for thanksgiving

Better late than never. Here is pic of msmith's top-notch home-built. Looks like quite a rig Marvin.

Just click on the thumbnail to few it TEXAS sized.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky