Hello From the Pentagon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddymceachern

Original poster
Although my smokers are located in St. Peters, MO (outsides of St. Louis) and I'm stationed at the Pentagon with the Army, I read up on smoking tips that I can use on my quick trips home.  I use a wood smoker and also experimenting with an electric smoker for the days when time doesn't allow to watch the temperature and keep the fire going.  Although there is a taste difference with the electric smoker, it's too easy to use and certainly beats cooking in a stove.

Looking forward to picking up ideas here.

Buddy McEachern

Welcome Buddy! Glad you joined our group. This is the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc. Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will likely have the answer.

And thank you for your service to our country! :usa:

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky