Hello , From the cold Canadian North !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

john442

Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
The Cold Canadian North
Hi all,

Found this forum by accident the other day, and the first thing I saw was about some guy ""smokin a fattie".....I said WTF is this about? And I had to come check it out.

Fairly new at smoking, wife bought me a Landmann upright last march for my birthday. Played around a bit, trial and error type stuff.

I hope to learn alot from all you "Wise Elders" here!

Thanks

John

PS.........................................

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to SMF and were glad to have you aboard. Join in and share your experiences, have some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite.

The Qveiw

Joe

Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview! 

John442,

Welcome to a Great Place!

You can learn all you want here, from hundreds of very helpful people.

We have a bunch of great smokers from your neck-of-the-woods too.

If you could, please put approximately where you are from, in your profile.

It sometimes makes it easier to answer some questions.

Bearcarver

Hello Everyone, Some of you may already know me........some may not.....This is “Piter” Actually! I have come across this forum to meet some cool People like You.Did You mind if i steam?

Welcome to the SMF, plenty of good reading from great folks. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky