Hello from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jebatu

Original poster
Mar 6, 2008
Conroe
Howdy Howdy Howdy Just found this site a few days ago and decided to come on board.Seems like a great group here and I hope to learn a thing or two.
Finally got my trailer pit a few weeks ago and am so proud I am about to pop,not new but new to me and I will be looking for thoughts and ideas to add on (if my lovely bride of 37+ years will let me) just moved up from a wood burner 20x48 horizontal with a 20x36 vertical warmer stationed on patio to a wood burner 24x60 on a covered 16' tandem axle trailer with a propane stove top and hand washing sink, was used for lite competition cooking. Will keep reading and lurking as time allows to hope fully come up with some ideas that I can incorporate into my new toy. Thanks for having me. John

jebatu
Welcome to SMF, glad you joined us !!!
Can you post picsof your smoker? Heck I would like to see them all, they sound impressive !!!

Howdy John,
Jimbo here right down the road from you in Kingwood! Sounds like you have quite the rig, much bigger than mine but at least their both stick burners. Look forward to hearing from you and maybe we can meat up sometime living so close and all. Welcome to the forum, more info here than you'll find anywhere else.
Jimbo

I have to say, John, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to pick your brain on smoking. I grew up with Texas Barbeque. And, a few things stick out for me. Like Elgin Sausage. LaGrange barbeque. Cabrito in Reynosa, and Nuevo Laredo (Texas border towns). Glad you are here, and I'll have a lot of questions for you in the future.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky