Hello from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greenshovel

Original poster
Feb 13, 2010
Texas
Hello, my name is Steve Courtemanche I retired from the military with over twenty years five years ago. I currently work with Booz Allen Hamilton as a Counter Improvised Explosive Device (CI2C) adviser to deploying unit’s en-route to Iraq and Afghanistan. I have been married for over twenty years, no children and live in the Ft Hood area. I have about been smoking food for over ten years, I built my first BBQ pit using this forum as a basis for my build, and will post pics soon. My hobbies include Masonry, motorcycles, golf, hunting, and scuba diving.

Steve  

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. Thanks for your service.

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Steve to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction    

GO GATORS

Hello Steve, welcome to SMF glad you found us.  Thank you for your service to the country. Looking forward to seeing your posts

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Howdy ! You'll love this place. Alot info & help. I used to work for City of Austin at the APD garage & some of the best & craziest cops I meet were with EOD. Thanks for your Service !

Someday when the wind blows from the North, I'll smell your smoking meat & when its blowing from the South...you can smell mine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky