Hello From Snowy NM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingupnm

Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
Gallup, NM
Hello from NM
My name is Bill I am fairly new to the smoking world I have been around it most of my life but I just started smoking on my own about four months ago. I built my own pit off of a pattern that I got from a friend in Okla. It works very well but the problem I have is everything that I cook turns really BLACK. I have a beutiful wife and 2 GREAT boys. We love to camp and fish when we get a chance.

CHEERS TO ALL & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome aboard smokingupNM. Have you signed up for Jeffs 5 day e-course yet. Has a lot of good info in there. I agree with GoFish lets here some more about your smoker and some pics if you have any.

Thanks for all the welcomes, i will get some pics soon and get them posted with a littli more detail about my smoker. I have really enjoyed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky