Hello From Rochester MI

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by ck311, Jun 23, 2008.

1. ck311

ck311 Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Just wanted to say hi everyone I'm new to the forums and totally new to smoking. Getting a smoker this week :). I've already learned alot in the few hrs I been here. Can't wait to learn more.

CK

2. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hia From Lake Orion... Hmm you musta smelled the TBS from over here the other day and got ya to sign up? LOL... Welcome to SMF!

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF you've come to the right spot. You will find lots of great info and recipes here. May I suggest signing up for Jeff's 5 Day Ecourse its free and is another source of some good info. Have fun and happy smoking

4. flyin'illini

flyin'illini Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF from Plymouth.

5. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF! Glad you found us!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

6. waysideranch

waysideranch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome CK> We love the q-view.

7. capt dan

capt dan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to the SMF from another michigan meat-head![​IMG]

8. Welcome aboard. You will learn a ton here. Just 20 minutes from you here in St. Clair Shores

9. Welcome to the forum from just down I-75,Yep..this is the place to learn. You'll be putting out fantastic smokes in no time at all. Welcome again.

10. smokin out the neighbors

smokin out the neighbors Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF family. Tell us a little bit more about yourself and your rig, when you get it.

11. justsmoke2

justsmoke2 Smoking Fanatic

Hi from the small village of Peck, Mi. Welcome to the SMF site and for some good read'n and ideas on what to smoke.