Hello from Pensacola

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishing1

Original poster
Jan 20, 2014
Pensacola Fl
Hello everyone , I am looking foreword to all the vast knowledge in this forum . Been reading for a while , finally took time to join . Been smoking for years but mostly butts . Cant wait to learn from the pros .

Just bought a new r f model # 400 with warming / rib box from greasyhillcustomgrills , it's a dud need help please....

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything. I worked in Pensacola back in the early 80's big project for Monsanto Plant expansion  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hello Gary S, That plant is now Solutia. I live about 5 miles from there. Thanks and nice to meet you....

Welcome to the forums! We are happy that you joined the group. You'll find plenty of information here with over 1 million posts! Make the search bar at the top of the page your new friend.  Or, simply post your question in the area that applies. You'll get plenty of helpful advice. 

Also consider enrolling in Jeff's 5 day E course. It gives you lots of great information to start you off on the right foot! Best of all is that it's free!

Again, WELCOME 

Brian

Wow, back in the 80's when it was Monsanto, we offloaded 4 250 ton reactors from a ship in the harbor onto a barge, Barged the reactors up the Escambia to the plants docking area Which we had to build), offloaded and transported into the plant and sat in place with a 500 ton crane.

Long time ago

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky