Hello from PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

djknutz00

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 14, 2015
wormleysburg, pa
Hello, my new is Jason, and I have been a grilling fanatic for as long as I can remember. I have grilled in the snow, as the only way to cook my meals, and in Kuwait during operation enduring freedom/Iraqi freedom. I absolutely love it!!! And this year, for my birthday/father's day, I received a gift I have been eyeing up for a while now. A Charbroil vertical propane smoking cabinet!!! I am beyond thrilled to get to seasoning it, and breaking it in, and figured a forum of this significance would be the best way to get started on the road to figuring my way along!!!

Last edited:
texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a warm, cloudy and humid day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky