Hello from Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pjenneking

Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
Minster, OH
Hi Everyone. I bought a small vertical smoker (GrillPro) from Menard's a few weeks ago and am now hooked.

On my quest for info, I found this site and was intrigued enough to register. I've seen tons of good stuff here and hope to be around for a long, long time.

Welcome to the SMF! There are alot of great folks here with tons of knowledge, so don't be afraid to ask what you don't know and share what you do!

Oh, and we like pictures...

Welcome to SMF!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Be sure to post some pics of your new smoker once you get your first smoke ready.

Welcome to SMF from KCMO, There is a great abundance of knowledge here and you will be right at home

We do however require pictures of smoke food and smokers, we not we, more me... not really require, more along the lines of request... just to satisfy my saliva glands.....
icon_redface.gif

welcome and smoke on!!!!

Thanks for the hearty welcome.

In all honesty, I've already done two smokes. First I did some salmon fillets - they turned out a little on the dry side, but not too bad. This past weekend I did a pork loin, which turned out pretty well - getting ready to go home and eat some more of it for lunch, actually. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures though.

Whenever I do my next smoke, I'll take a few and post 'em for you guys.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will feel right at home here with the friendly folks. I look forward to you becoming a regular.

Welcome, I'm pretty new also but I continue to be impressed with the knowledge on this forum. Don't hesitate to ask a question because you will get some great answers and as mentioned, pictures are a must

Welcome aboard SMF, and hello from Canada, glad you joined us , you will like it here, lots of good stuff and the people are the best
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Minster is almost due west of Columbus - maybe 25 miles from the Indiana border, halfway between Lima and Dayton.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky