Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by pjenneking, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Hi Everyone. I bought a small vertical smoker (GrillPro) from Menard's a few weeks ago and am now hooked.

On my quest for info, I found this site and was intrigued enough to register. I've seen tons of good stuff here and hope to be around for a long, long time.

2. twistertail

twistertail Smoking Fanatic

Welcome! I just joined also and its an awsome site. I'm from the Buckeye state as well!

3. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF! There are alot of great folks here with tons of knowledge, so don't be afraid to ask what you don't know and share what you do!

Oh, and we like pictures...

4. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.

5. smokincowboy

smokincowboy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

welcome from another Buckeye yer gonna love it here great people and advice when ya need it

6. watery eyes

watery eyes Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF!!! [​IMG]

Be sure to post some pics of your new smoker once you get your first smoke ready.

7. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF [​IMG]

8. pjenneking
    Welcome to SMF, All you want to know is right here! Enjoy the smoke!!

9. desert smokin

desert smokin Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome aboard. You'lll find this will become an essential part of your smokin learning curve and the folk here are great.

10. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to smf,your 2nd home.

11. crownovercoke

crownovercoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF from KCMO, There is a great abundance of knowledge here and you will be right at home

We do however require pictures of smoke food and smokers, we not we, more me... not really require, more along the lines of request... just to satisfy my saliva glands.....[​IMG]

welcome and smoke on!!!!

12. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF pjenneking!!! Glad you were intrigued enough to join. Enjoy the forums.

13. Thanks for the hearty welcome.

In all honesty, I've already done two smokes. First I did some salmon fillets - they turned out a little on the dry side, but not too bad. This past weekend I did a pork loin, which turned out pretty well - getting ready to go home and eat some more of it for lunch, actually. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures though.

Whenever I do my next smoke, I'll take a few and post 'em for you guys.

14. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will feel right at home here with the friendly folks. I look forward to you becoming a regular.

15. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome, I'm pretty new also but I continue to be impressed with the knowledge on this forum. Don't hesitate to ask a question because you will get some great answers and as mentioned, pictures are a must

16. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard SMF, and hello from Canada, glad you joined us , you will like it here, lots of good stuff and the people are the best [​IMG]

17. mkatts

mkatts Smoke Blower

Welcome! You will love it here!
    Where is Mintster is realtion to Columbus?

18. Welcome from a former Ohioian

19. Minster is almost due west of Columbus - maybe 25 miles from the Indiana border, halfway between Lima and Dayton.