Hello from Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

d5 smoked meats

Original poster
Sep 2, 2015
Uniontown
Hi everybody I am glad I found SMF! I am 23 and am located in North East Ohio. I started this summer experimenting with charcoal and wood chunks on my family''s Smokey Hollow 3500 and was amazed how much better meats tasted over propane. Long story short my boss who owns a Meadery gave me a "faulty" webber 22.5 in Smokey Mtn smoker. Basically there were a few dings and scratches on the shell when he bought it and webber sent him all new parts. They have good customer service. Anyway I am missing some parts like the legs, all 3 grates, water pan, heat shield, and the door. Any suggestions on what to do? Webber quoted me 166 for all the replacement parts. I am considering buying the legs, water pan, and door direct from webber. Either way I am excited to get everything together and interact with members on SMF.
Have a great day!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a nice cloudy day in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky