Hello from Northern Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokindawgfan

Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
Hi All,

I've been smoking meat for most of my life (born and raised in GA). I've been using a Weber Silver for the past 3 years because it's just been my wife and I and we sometimes have company. I recently got a Char Griller offset so I can make more food at one time because my daughter's birthday is coming up and I'll be smoking for that. I used it for the first time today and it turned out well, but as a smoked meat lover I'm always looking for hints, tips, ideas, and help. After reading a lot of the posts on this forum, it looks like a great place to get them.

Looking forward to speaking with everyone soon...

Cheers,
Brian

Brian welcome to SMF you'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Congrats on the new smoker. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the forum, and glad to have you aboard. Nice to know another member from The South is joining....
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Hi Brian

Welcome, I'm a newbie from NoVa also looking to git 'er rite...Where are you in NoVa?

Dave

hello and welcome from western virginia (roanoke).....you will get a lot of good tips here in the forum. sit back and enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky