hello from minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wl_kb3

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 11, 2008
Erskine,MN
Just starting to get big into the smoking thing. Been doing it for awhile now but have just recently had the time to do it more often. I use a smoke hollow propane smoker, nothing fancy but it works great for me. I am from northern minnesota. Glad to be a part of this great website and I look forward to learning alot of new things from all of you pros out there.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

welcome wl kb3!!!!!! from a fellow minnesotan!!!! where you from. ck out the ecourse and share some smokes with qview!!!!

Welcome!! Lots of really freindly people here, don't be afraid to ask anything, you'll find a lot of great information. Take the free 5 Day Course, lots and lots of great info.

wl_kb3
Glad you joined us and welcome to SMF !!!

Erskine, MN ..... I used to camp and catch the spring crappie run at Maple Lake at the culverts for years.... the 23 years I lived in Fargo, Maple Lake was kind of my stomping grounds and I have quite a few relatives in the area.

Looks like we'll be hearing some smoke stories and Q Views from another member of the SMF. Welcome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky