Hello from Mike in Bushwood Md.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bushwoodsmokers

Original poster
May 12, 2014
Hi, I am new to the forum, but have been smoking for some years now. I like the format and the friendly environment here. Hope to learn some new tricks from you all. Also wanted to add a pic of the smoker cart I am working on at present. She is under primer right now and still have items to add to complete it. It will have to smaller tongue mounted smoke pits as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF Mike! Looks like you got a heck of a smoker there. Post up some more pictures- we would love to see how you have it set up.

Enjoy the Smoke!

I will keep it up to date as I get further along. I mainly will use it to help a buddy with his catering business, but we are going to enter the backyard  competition in the KCBS challenge here in August as well. Thanks

Hello and welcome, neat smoker, looking forward to seeing more pics.

Gary S

Hello, Mike. I've never heard of Bushwood, MD. What county are you in? Please share some info about the August competition -- Frank and I would love to attend and cheer you on (and eat!).:grilling_smilie:

Joan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky