• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Mass

joda

Joined Apr 13, 2016
Hi everyone. I have a Masterbuilt Electric I've been messing around with for a couple years ( probably only used it a dozen times). Recently I've been using it a lot more and I think I'm finally starting to get a feel for it. I'm from MA , love smoked food and appreciate any and all input.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum!

Plenty of MES owners on here to help you out.

Al

jeepsjeep

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2016
Welcome Joda!  I own 2 MES smokers, bot 30"  Best thing I did was the mailbox mod

joda

Joined Apr 13, 2016
Thanks , I'll check that out. I'm in the Springfield area were lately it seems to rain all the time.

pete5574

Joined May 21, 2015
Thanks , I'll check that out. I'm in the Springfield area were lately it seems to rain all the time.

Seriously!!! I'm in Brattleboro!! Any good bbq supply places down. In your area?

Pete

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
If you update your profile, it will help people answer some questions. My MES 40 died on friday while making Slim Jims

Richie

joda

Joined Apr 13, 2016
Seriously!!! I'm in Brattleboro!! Any good bbq supply places down. In your area?

Pete

I will have to check around ,now that Ive recently gotten " smoke on the brain". Il let you know if I find anything good.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.