Hello from Liverpool, UK!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Tabs

Original poster
Aug 10, 2018
Liverpool, UK
Hi Everyone,

Started my path to smoking after sampling the delights from a few local smokehouses here in the UK. With my interest piqued, I quickly picked up a small vertical smoker and soon after built my own UDS. Quickly outgrew that and recently picked up a YS640 to cater for larger cooks so I'm here looking for tips, tricks and friendly advice from fellow smokers!

Welcome, the UK is on my list of places to visit (one day). You will definitely find all the tips and tricks you want here. this is a great forum to learn from. Enjoy!
Link

Hello Tabs, love UK. Last year visited England and Wales. In England I savored this incredible smoked Bangers and Mash with vegetables. It was delicious and I really crave that every day!
That YS640 is sure nice and built like a tank, priced above my wife's smoker price point.

You came to the right forum, enjoy!

Welcome to the site Tabs, looking forward to seeing some of your cooks - especially the catering jobs.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky