hello from Ky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bushrod

Original poster
Aug 1, 2014
I am new to this online forum thing.

If it crawls, walks swims or flies I will smoke it. I was on vacation in SC and smoked some Fresh Water Eel in a Walmart garbage can that I turned into a smoker. (I have to give Myron Mixon credit for the design)

I have a Master Forge Propane, a Master Built 30 and 40 inch electric smoker,  a grill master charcoal grill with a side mounted smoker box. I just bought a Vision Kamado C Series rig that I am learning to use which so far I really like.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing with the folks on this site because aside from loving to eat it has almost turned into a hobby.

Welcome from Canada! This forum thing is a great way to pick up new ideas and teach others techniques that you have learned. Personally, I am looking forward to your future smoke posts with lots of pictures! Cheers.

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

Hello and welcome to the forum from sunny East Texas. Great site Great people

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky