Hello from Iraq

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

victory

Original poster
Feb 8, 2008
San Antonio
Working here as a contractor. Home base is in S.Texas. An army buddy told me about your forum. In the pic i'm grill'n some wings for me and my roommate on the Smoky Joe. Behind is the barrel for the more serious stuff. At home i have the Great outdoors Gasser and a wood burning vertical. Sorry about the photo quality.

Smokin' in Iraq! Where do you get your meats, smoking woods, charcoal????
Maintain a LOW profile and keep us posted on your smoking/grilling adventures with pics!

Welcome and if you see my brother n law say HI

I like you cheap drink coaster. Would not want to sand on your keg cup
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Good to see ya in an area enjoying yourself expressing the American spirit!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Stay alert/Stay Alive.

For a great heater/oven/warming tray, grab an ammo can and mix some tanker fuel with sand. Light on fire for a few till flames burn down, close the lid.

Welcome to SMF. This is THE place to be. Thanks for your service. Keep your powder dry and your knife sharp.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Victory, Welcome to SMF glad to see you are able to enjoy yourself at least for a little while over there, keep up the good work and keep your head down. Travis

I've been to that area of the world and believe me when I say Camel meat is terrible. I preferred an MRE over camel.

Last but not least, Welcome and come home safe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky