Hello from Idaho

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

olehillbillie64

Original poster
Sep 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

I live in Idaho, but I was born and raised in Missouri and plan on moving back there within the next year, I have been smoking for about 25 years, I am disabled so I have alot of time on my hands even though I don't do alot, I have a charcoal and a electric Brinkmann smoker, the element in the electric one burnt out so I converted it to propane and stacked both (pic to follow).

I am a administrator on a smoking/BBQ site on Facebook and a member of some other groups, I like to go camping, hunting and fishing, I also like to build fishing rods, I also have just started to collect Coleman camp stoves and lanterns, in my web searching found that Coleman had built 6 different models of smoker/grills 3 were charcoal burners and the other 3 were the propane version of the charcoal ones, there is a small thread was about a Coleman smoker/grill on here, which is how I came across this great forum. I read some of the threads on here and liked what I saw so I joined.

I may not comment on very many threads but I do enjoy reading them and I am sure I will learn something new that I don't know, if there is anything else you would like to know just comment on here or shoot me a pm. So thanks for letting me join and I am off to search through the forums.

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky