Hello from Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ndunkin

Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Peachtree City, GA
Norm here. Love to eat, love to cook. Have always wanted to do some smoking so I started last month with a small Brinkman electric smoker. Did some ribs and whole chickens the first week and love it. Plan to do a little venison tenderloins this week. I am a long time griller and rookie at smoking. I read a lot about smoking on the Internet and talk to exprienced friends.

biggrin.gif
Welcome to SMF. Take Jeff's free 5 day course, read the posts and ask questions. You'll learn quickly.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us

Welcome to SMF. Check out Jeff's 5 day course it will change the way you think about the grill and start you on the path of righteousness!!

Welcome to the SMF. By the looks of things, you're expanding your smoking visions, it's all good my friend.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

NORM!,

Welcome to the SMF...you came to the right place. Lots of good people, good information, and good and creative ideas for what to smoke next.

BBQ Eng.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky