Hello, from deep in the heart of the Garden State

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

caprid

Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Hey All, been lurking for a few weeks. So much great info here, and friendly community, had to register and say Hi!
wave.gif
I have a CGP for about a year or so, and just started to do some smoking on it instead of grilling, great way to kill a Saturday and a 12 pack
icon_smile.gif
Looking forward to alot of happy smokes!

Caprid,
A hearty welcome to the SMF! We're glad you're here. And by the way, why don't you check out Jeff's five day smoke tutorial. It's free and chucked full of great information.

Thanks for the welcome! Sitting here waiting for the pork to get up to speed,
had fun with a fattie thanks to you guys
biggrin.gif
For the life of me I can't get my temps up over 200 or so? I know that I need some therms that can read the real temps, but 100 degrees between three probes? Anyway heres a little qveiw for fun. Sorry the cameras over 10 years old
icon_rolleyes.gif

The Happy Homestead ---

P0002042.JPG

My butt and the first fattie waiting to burst!

P0002045.JPG

Not to bad on the Fattie eh?

P0002049.JPG

Damn picnic is going on 15 hours and I can't raise the heat
icon_sad.gif

Edit: its only 6#,s
icon_cry.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky