Hello from Colorado

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mountaintop

Original poster
Dec 19, 2006
Hi.

From Colorado. Use large residential custom indirect fire box. Large enough to compete the KCBS 4.

Have been to many contests, entered 1, more than 50 competitors, so a large KCBS competition. Finished in the top half overall.

Ribs, Butt, Chicken are strong, Brisket needs work.

Grew up in Arkansas. The fabled McClard's in Hot Springs is my home Q (Clinton's favorite!).

Nice to be here.

-Mountaintop

Welcome welcome! Glad you are here.

Hope you are willing to share some tips and recipes.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to SMF, mountaintop!! Finishing in the top half of the group not to shabby!!. We have several members here that compete, so you are in good company here!!

Enjoy!!

Welcome mountaintop, from Superior CO! I'm going to try and make it to a couple of events here in CO this year, in hopes of one day competing. I want to feel it out first so there are not too many surprises. Glad you're here, enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky