Hello from Cape Town (yes africanmeat is my dad)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

addtotaste

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
Cape Town, South Africa
Hello

So originally I joined the forum to complement my dad on his dishes. Then I realised I might have to copy and paste a lot because his food is brilliant every time. 

I have a foodblog of my own and have had for a while but I thought I would come hang out here every now and again too. 

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

Your Dad is quite a cook.

I never miss his threads, they are always remarkable.

Welcome

Love this forum  multi generational, multi cultural. multi denominational,  we even some of those dog on Bama Fans on this forum, go figure!

Look forward to the Father Son competitions!

Welcome..... If you 2 end up in a competition on this site.... it is hard to imagine what may develope... really great recipes I imagine.....

Glad you joined us... enjoy your long smokey ride.... Dave

Welcome to SMF - would love to see you and your dad in competition on this forum as we would all be the big winners.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

When it comes to smoking, there is no competition, my dad is the smoking king. When it comes to cooking I may have a few tricks up my sleeve 
icon_razz.gif

Welcome its good to have members of the same family here...Your Dad produces some great smokes....I love to see Father and sons that are close and good friends...nothing better !

That might prevent some missunderstanding in the future!  OK guys, be on your best behavior,  there's a lady in the house.

Welcome addtotaste!!!

Glad to have you here!!

I can see by your "Huevos" Rancheros, that your cooking is like your Dad's----Never Boring!!!

Enjoy,

Bear

PS: Have that Baby yet?

Welcome to SMF. I really enjoy looking at your dad's food & stealing some of his recipes, and if your cooking is even only half as good as his, we're in for a treat. Looking forward to your QVIEWS. If I may ask, where can i find your foodblog.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF there young lady. Your Huevos rancheros looks great. And good luck with the new addition to your family. We look forward to Pics when it arrives. I'm sure that between you and your dad there will be plenty of em. Your Dad is quite the cook and I'm sure it's rubbed off on you. Lots of great people here and great info.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky