Hello from California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris a

Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
Palmdale, CA.
How's it going everyone? I just bought a BBQ Grillware vertical gas smoker a few days ago. I'm new to smoking so I came here to find out how to use this thing. I've read some things in here and got some basics down. I smoked a tri-tip last night and was pleasantly suprised at the results. Any advise from anyone who has this smoker or has experience with this type of smoker would be appreciated.
Thanks, Chris.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with your smoker, but I bet someone will be along to answer your questions.
smile.gif

Welcome to SMF! I assume ya have gone thru the 5 day ecourse? Ask away... don't have that model <is it just me, or are they coming out with new 'pits" every day??> but I bet either some do have it, or it's similar enough to others to make no nevermind.

Welcome, I have on of those smokers,
Devolutionist, myself and a couple of others have posted some of the "finer" points about this smoker, May I suggest a search using the name of the smoker? I'm sure you will get results that can answer some of your questions.

Welcome to SMF!!

Virgo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky