Hello from Calgary Canada!! (eh!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yycmillwright

Original poster
Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone, just signed up today.
I have done a little smoking in the past on a gas Weber that has a smokebox / burner setup. Actually had great results with pulled pork, and have tried ribs, prime rib as well. Also into sous vide. Looking forward to using my new O.J. Highland!! Here to learn and get better at this craft. I've been fortunate to enjoy bbq in Austin, and Kansas (where I first experienced "real" bbq - vs grilling at Jack Stack in the 90's). Best experience so far was "Q39" in Kansas in January.....mmmmmm....burnt ends.... Cheers everyone!

Reactions: Lea
Welcome! It is great to see new members almost everyday. Lot's of information here and if you have any questions it is almost guaranteed that one of the old timers and even some of the new folk will have the answer for you.

Reactions: yycmillwright
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky