Hello from Bville Oklahoma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

connerna

Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
Hello everyone, my name is Nathan Conner, everyone normally calls me Conner. I live in Bartlesville OK orginally from a small town in KS. I have been in and part of the lost art of smoking since I was about 8 years old when I helped my Dad build smokers (he had a small stint where he was building smokers for people). My current rig is a CharGriller Smokin' Pro.

My dad has always been more of a cold smoker (fish, cheese, etc) I am more of a traditional smoker (brisket, pork shoulder, etc). I have been able to cold smoke with my CharGriller quite successfully.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and hope to be in a few competitions this year for sauce and meat both.

Hello Conner, and welcome to the SMF. You're gonna be delighted with all the great information available to you.

Conner welcome to SMF you'll find lots of good info and recipes here. Theres also some great people around here. Enjoy and Happy Smoking

welcome to the forum from another okie
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF. There are lots of friendly folks around here with tons of knowledge and ideas. Just browse through the threads and check out anything that catches your eye. Be sure to throw your two cents in anytime you can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky