Hello from British Columbia, Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

canadanewbie

Original poster
Jan 2, 2014
Hey Everyone,

A complete newbie to smoking, actually just starting down the path to my research to even where to begin and was directed to this site by "Uncle Google". Don't own a smoker yet but am doing my due diligence before I go out and look at plunking my "funny-coloured" money down on something!

I think so far I am leaning towards an electric smoker but with the amount of information out there, it almost seems over-whelming! But I figure I settle into a forum like this, soak up as much info as possible and then make a decision and move along down my path to purchasing my first smoker!

So howdy to everyone and look forward to learning as much as I can! I will have questions, so please bear with me, eh...lol.

Welcome CN!

Happy you joined our group.  You are correct in there are many choices for a smoker.  I own a Masterbuilt electric because its very easy to use. But also have a charcoal / wood burner when I want something to fuss with. You might start off in our product review section.  Use our search button for even more info.  Good luck and welcome!  Brian

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky