Hello from Big Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big-guy

Fire Starter
Original poster
6' 4" 330 lbs so I am a big guy. Just joined up here, I've been smoking for several years. My hobbies are sausage making, smoking meats, wine making. I grow a big garden and process a ton of food. very active in York Rite Masonry. looking forward to learning a few new recipies etc.

Welcome to SMF

With all your knowlege and experinece we are looking forward to seeing your posts an recipes

Welcome to SMF!!

looks like  you'll fit in fine around here.

Welcome, sound like this is the perfect place for you. You can get help for whatever you need. That's what is great about these forums. There is plenty from smoking to gardening. Enjoy and Good Luck on your recipies.

Welcome to the SMF, you'll be sharing good information with friendly folks. It's all good my friend.

Hey Big Guy, glad to have you here.  Lots of folks here will benefit from your expertise. 

icon_cool.gif

Welacome Big Guy to SMF. You like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would love to share their recipes and methods with you. I'm looking forward to see if you have any good recipes for sausage and bacon for I'm big on them too. You will be happy to know that we have alot of folks here from Fla too. I myself am in the jacksonville area and there are many from all over the state here too.

Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join us. I know exactly where Floral City is my house isn't far from there

Welcome aboard BIG GUY...

Glad to see you here,  how are the Serrano peppers doing?
icon_smile.gif

I live in Crystal River when I can't find an excuse not to be up in N FL

Welcome to the forum! 6'-4" 330 lb..... hmmm... well I'm 5'-8" 316 lbs.... guess that makes me round guy.... lol.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to the site big guy. Its really great to see all the new people joining every day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky