Hello From Amelia Island Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

djbfred007

Original poster
Aug 9, 2015
Fernandina Beach, Fl
My name is Derek, I just upgraded from 1 cos to another.  I have a Brinkman mini o.s.  just bought today, seasoned it up, and have some peanuts and a loin going as I type.  I have frequently come here for info, but just joined today.  For the past 3 years I have been cooking on a Char-broil COS from walmart, $80 special.  I learned to let it do its thing and maintain the fire.  I love to cook and do so several times a month.  I came here tonight trying to find some help with the brinkman.  I have been battling the fire all night, keeps wanting to run hot, and cant find the fine line on the firebox.  I am also wondering if any1 has any mods for it anywhere.  I am headed to read through and see what i can find.    

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky